* * * * * * * * * * *
- On Item 2.2.4 under Loan Purpose for retail housing
- Item 3.1.3 on Borrower’s Eligibility
- Item 4.1.2: Loan Amount vis-à-vis Borrower’s Gross Monthly Income
- Item 4.2.1 on Loan-to-Appraisal Value Ratio
- Item 5 on Interest Rates
- Item 8.1.1 on Collateral for Developers’ Accounts
- On Item 8.1.3 on the validation by the Fund of appraisal
- Item 9 on Insurance
- On the requirement to submit a Health Statement Form, CREBA requested for the clarification on whether the coverage under 9.5.2 for loans between Php2M and Php6M is relative with the preceding condition for borrowers over 60 years old, or if the said requirement is applicable for borrowers of the amount cited regardless of their age at the time the loan was made.
- On 9.6, the Fund may consider other forms of insurance already prevalent, timely and available, such as flood insurance on areas designated as flood-prone, and the likes.
* * * * *
PAG-IBIG FUND RELEASES
Draft Amended PagIBIG Guidelines on End-user Financing
Capacity to Pay